Music Content Production
A&R Director, Creative Team Lead
K-POP is a music & entertainment culture originating in South Korea, characterized by a wide variety of strong audiovisual elements. Gangnam Style and BTS, or IT-G-MA had a round a billion views, but South Korea’s K-POP is much more than that.
JYP Entertainment is one of the biggest K-POP companies in terms of sales and revenue are often referred to as the Big 3. I have worked for JYP as an A&R Director also as a Creative team lead, built a great archive in K-Pop history.
Precedent and production R&D of concepts planning for Music and Video content.
Directed all aspects of music production, organized task delegation, and hand-selected qualified talent.
Oversaw music video strategies and accompanying graphic designs; established the vision for the overall packaging.
Took charge over evaluating artists sounds and matching voices with musics to determine potential.
Key in giving the final approval regarding the hiring and placing musicians, studios, and tracks.
A&R / CREATIVE PRODUCTION ALBUM WORKS
CLICK IMAGES TO WATCH MUSIC VIDEOS
DISCOGRAPHY OF MINE
- 1996 Shisha Karaoke Jam Session (Stone ages, Korea)
- 2007 The Reasoning Album (PSA Records, Japan)
- 2007 The Reasoning Album + Additional Package (Tower Records, UK)
- 2008 The Lost Films VOL.1 (PSA Records, Japan)
- 2008 S.A.M : Live in Japan (PSA Records, Japan)
- 2009 Public Image Sounds (AVEX, Japan)
- 2010 Detective, Detectivii (feat. Jungin)
- 2011 Homicide Island (feat. Raekwon of Wu-tang Clan)